Good pictures. Love the one of Katie and Elie. Jim, aleays the liquor.
Cute pictures! I love the one of the kids on the bed :) Hope it wasn't too bad working yesterday. We missed you!
I love it that my wonderful cousins take pictures of me and my family considering I can not seem to hold onto a camera for more that a couple weeks at a time!! At least I will be able to fill in the holes with your pics..thank you!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good pictures. Love the one of Katie and Elie. Jim, aleays the liquor.
Cute pictures! I love the one of the kids on the bed :) Hope it wasn't too bad working yesterday. We missed you!
I love it that my wonderful cousins take pictures of me and my family considering I can not seem to hold onto a camera for more that a couple weeks at a time!! At least I will be able to fill in the holes with your pics..thank you!!!!
Post a Comment