We love this time of year. We went and got our Christmas tree yesterday. It was so cold that Drew even wore pants!! We had so much fun decorating the tree. Maggie seemed a little out of it yesterday. I kept asking what was wrong. She was very quiet and just had this look in her eye. She kept saying she was tired. I finally got it out of her that she was scared of the tooth fairy. I told her we could put a pillow outside her door so the tooth fairy didn't have to come in her room. That was ok to her but I could still tell she was nervous. We ended up putting a pillow downstairs on the ottoman with her tooth under it : ) The tooth fairy left a nice surprise and $1. She was very excited this morning.
1 comment:
That's so exciting that Maggie lost her first tooth! She really is growing up. Cute Christmas tree pictures :)
Post a Comment