Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Maggie's Room

Maggie's room is finally painted after two years of telling her we would do it for her!! I am so thankful for Jim, Mom, Tricia and Mary for spending so much time making Maggie's room extra special. I forgot to take a picture of her closet which is now a "house" that holds all of her doll toys. It is so cute!! I think I might sleep in her room tonight : )




2 comments:

The Moores said...

I love it! The bedspread is perfect for the room. I like the mirror and floor lamp, too. When you guys go out of town, maybe I can stay in Maggie's Bed and Breakfast :)

Kate Harpster said...

What a grown up room!!! It's so cute, but makes me sad not to see all of her toys and dolls all around cause that means she growing up :( Miss you guys!